The lastest Formula 1 roundups, debates and news: youtube.com/chandnivlogs

F1 lady; Interview with Paola Ruiz about Fashion and F1!

1    I have been eyeing the style of many people one being Jennifer Becks for some time, you can see those interviews here and here. Recently though I came across the style of another very beautiful woman! I love her style and makeup and she has also been around the Sauber paddock since last year! I am talking about Paola Ruiz Adame, she is the girlfriend of Mexican F1 driver Esteban Gutierrez who started driving at Sauber last season. I had the opportunity to interview her and of course I was going to ask her all about her style and travelling!

Paola in the Sauber Paddock: Credit to photographer
I
11. What are your favourite makeup products and why?


"I believe that there is no such thing as a perfect makeup Brand. It all depends on your skin type since some tend to be more sensitive tan others. Personally I love to use hypoallergenic brands like Bobbi Brown and Naked."

Instagram credit: Paolaru


12. How would you describe your personal style?

"My style definitely depends on my mood. I could use anything from a flawless spring dress to a warm leather jacket. It definitely depends on the weather but I surely love accessories and believe that they are the key to a perfect outfit with a colorful clutch. Colour blocking is one of my favourite styles."

Credit to photographer (Love the necklace and earrings!)

Credit again to the photographer; Love the printed maxi with the slit

Paola and Esteban at the Chinese Grand Prix 2014


23. What are your go-to shops for clothing?

"I like to judge by the clothing itself not necessarily a specific Brand. I enjoy shopping everywhere and some of the shops I visit often are Zara, Stone –Cold-Fox and Rag and Bone."

Credit to the photographer

Credit to Instagram: Paolaru

4. You were recently in China for the F1 race, what are your favourite places around the world you have visited or plan to visit?

"Monaco is next. I really look forward to this amazing place and I am completely open for all the wonders it has to offer. I truly believe it will be an unforgettable experience and mostly because I will be surrounded by the people I love."

Paola Ruiz (left) and Clara Gutierrez (right) at the Chinese Grand Prix

Paola and Clara in the Sauber garage

Credit to photographer

Credit: Motorsport.com




5. What are 3 things that make you the happiest? Thanks again for your time.

"1. My family 
2. My Boyfriend
3. Teaching (And yes she is a teacher as well as a model)"

Esteban and Paola: Credit to their instagrams
Paola on teacher's day. Photo credit: Instagram: Paolaru
Paola modelling.  Photo credit to Instagram: Paolaru
Really appreciate the time that Paola took for this! Hope you have a wonderful time in Monaco, I look forward to seeing your style and speaking to you soon! 
You can follow her on Instagram: @paolaru and Twitter: @paolaruizad 

You can also follow me on twitter: @itschandnipatel or click the link here
Instagram: @itschandnipatel

Other interviews I did with other beautiful women are here:
Jennifer Becks: here and here
Camille Marchetti: here
Chloe Roberts: here






1 comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig