The lastest Formula 1 roundups, debates and news: youtube.com/chandnivlogs

Camille Marchetti Interview | F1 Lady; Girlfriend of Jules Bianchi

I'm not entirely sure how or when I first came into contact with Camille Marchetti but she's always just an extremely nice person to talk to, tweet or message as I did with this Interview! We talk about fashion, beauty and travel, so stay tuned for that down below.

For those that don't know she is the girlfriend of French Formula 1 driver Jules Bianchi. He currently drives for the Marussia F1 Team and is now in his second season in the sport.
As for Camille, she is 24 years old and studies Osteopathy in Corsica. Now onto the interview!

All credit to the photographer; Camille in the F1 Paddock

Jules Camille in the simulator in Imola
Camille does talk to many other women in the Paddock including Chloe Roberts who is the girlfriend of Max Chilton. He is Jules Bianchi's teammate. She is currently studying knitwear at University. You can check that interview out here.

Credit: Nextgen-Auto; Camille and Chloe in the Paddock
1. What is your favourite makeup item?
"My favourite makeup items is my blush "Terracotta Guerlain" it makes a healthy effect and doesn't look heavy on the face."

According to Google images what the product looks like

Here is another variation

Looks so beautiful and luxurious this one!
-Looks so beautiful! The product is a blush and bronzer rolled into one as and has many shades to create a sublime sun-kissed glow!

2. What is your favourite thing to wear?
"My favourite thing to wear are dresses! That I can wear in any situation."

Camille and Jules at the Autosport Awards 2013
3. Are you competitive, do you like sports?
"I love running or the fitness gym and doing races with my friends. I like sports and I practice sports 2 or 3 times a week during school and more often when I'm on holidays!"

All photo Credit to Instagram: CamilleMarchetti & JulesBianchi1


Jules and Camille Karting Credit to Instagram: CamilleMarchetti


4. What are some of your favourite places you have visited around the world?
"I think my favourite place in the world is Corsica! Maybe because I am born there and it's an amazing place to relax. I really enjoyed Kenya, Dubai and US and I love travelling!"

-I can relate to Kenya and US having lived there too and visiting Dubai many times. But Corsica was one I had to look up and look at how breathtaking it is!

Corsica Credit: goeasy-travel.com
Camille in Dubai Instagram: CamilleMarchetti

Camille Marchetti Instagram

Camille and Jules

Camille and Jules relaxing

5. Will you be attending any F1 races this year?
"I will go to Barcelona and Monaco and after that it depends on my studies."

Camille at an F1 race
Credit: Camille Marchetti Instagram

6. Finally what do you love most about the country you live in?
"I think that France is a very nice country for fashion, for food and there are many places to visit."

-I have only been to France once when I was about 12 years old, but it is definitely one place I want to visit especially for the beauty of the city, Fashion and food!


Merci Camille for a small insight into your life with fashion and beauty, I wish you the best with your studies and Jules the best with his races and hope to speak to you soon!
You can follow Camille on Twitter: CamilleMarchetti
And on Instagram: Camillemarchet1

You can also follow me on twitter for more: @itschandnipatel or click the link here
Instagramm: Itschandnipatel

Do check out other interviews I have done:
Jennifer Becks: here and here
Chloe Roberts: here
Paola Ruiz: here

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig