The lastest Formula 1 roundups, debates and news: youtube.com/chandnivlogs

F1 Lady: Chloe Roberts Interview!


I recently just did a very quick interview with Chloe Roberts who is an extremely lovely, fashionable and beautiful lady that is spotted in the F1 paddock! For those that may be unaware, she is the beautiful girlfriend of British F1 driver Max Chilton who drives for Marussia in the 2014 season as well as last year finishing every race so far! I wanted to know more about her style, travelling and a little bit about what she like in terms of Fashion and Beauty, here it is!

Credit: photographer

Chloe Roberts with Max Chilton: Photo credit to Sutton Images
What was it like going to the Burberry Fashion show?
"It was lots of fun getting dressed by Burberry for the fashion show, but kind of surreal because I'm used to doing the styling myself and someone styling me was weird! But it was a lot of fun and a great experience! Especially as they are a great British brand!"

Full Credit to the Photographer

Credit to: Max Chilton's Instagram (@MaxChilton)

 Max Chilton and Chloe Roberts at Burberry's Menswear Show
What are your favourite makeup products and why?
"My favourite makeup i would say is Bare Minerals skin makeup because it is so light and doesn't look heavy on the skin. For eyes I love Bobby Brown makeup because they make subtle colours and I love a bright lipgloss!"

How would you describe your personal style?
"I'm not sure if I have a specific style. I don't read to go with the trends, I just wear what I like, whether or not it's on trend. I also think to truly love fashion, you have to make some big fashion mistakes."

Credit to the photographer
I personally absolutely love this outfit!

What are your go-to shops for clothing?
"I would say my go-to shops are definitely Cos, Zara and AllSaints. In the normal world people don't have the money to shop in designer for everyday outfits, so the high street is the best place to shop! I only ever splash out on items like handbags that you know will last a long time and aren't going to look dated quickly."
Photocredit to Sutton Images.
With this look, I love the shorts with the very strong jacket and a lighter colour to break it up!
I also adore her sunglasses and that Black Prada tote! 

I have seen photographs of you knitting in the paddock, is that something you are very passionate about?
"Knitting is definitely a passion! I  am actually doing a degree at University in Knit, so it comes everywhere with me so I can get work done!"
-I myself am a fashion student and I've been talking to Chloe for a while about the university she visits, which I shall not mention for privacy, but it has been great to get some advice and insight from her and also recommendations on a great yarn shop which I also get yarn from, for my work too and it has been super helpful! You never know who could help you out!

Chloe knitting in the paddock! Found from Instagram: @MaxChilton
What are your favourite places around the world that you've visited or look forward to visiting?
"I think my favourite places around the world are Italy for the beauty and food, France for the style and Barbados for the beauty and relaxation. But I have been lucky enough to visit quite a few places and have loved them in different ways! A place I have always wanted to go was America, because I have never been, but I'm going there in the summer and can't wait!"

Thank you to Chloe for taking the time out to answer some of my questions! If you have any questions that you would want to ask her, let me know and thanks again to Chloe, look forward to seeing more of you!
You can also follow Chloe on Twitter and Instagram: @Chloeroberts323

You can also follow me for more below and updates on new articles:
Instagram: itschandnipatel or click the link here
Twitter: itschandnipatel or click the link here
Facebook: ChandniVlogs or click the link here

Other interviews I done can be found on my blog or through the links below, Enjoy!
Jennifer Becks: here and here
Camille Marchetti: here
Paola Ruiz: here

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig